Antique 19th Century American Mahogany Chest with Inlaid Satinwood & Escutcheons
An antique American chest of drawers in the Chippendale style, unbranded. Mahogany, inlaid satinwood, inlaid escutcheons, wood knobs and bracket feet. Features two smaller over three larger dovetail drawers with locks.
Made in the USA, in the 19th Century. Measures: 43w 20.25d 45.25h. Very good antique condition with signs of use consistent with age. Locks untested, no key present.
Wood on sides and top shows some minor separation from age. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Dressers & Chests of Drawers".
The seller is "boyd*s_fine_furnishings" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Department: Adults
- Item Height: 45.25 in
- Item Depth: 20.25 in
- Item Width: 43 in
- Assembly Required: No
- Type: Chest of Drawers
- Color: Dark Wood Tone
- Item Weight: 85 lb
- Brand: Unbranded
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 19th Century (1800-1899)
- Era: 19th Century (1800-1899)
- Shape: Rectangular
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: American
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Material: Mahogany, Satinwood
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Features: Inlaid Details
- Antique: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 5
- Finish: Mahogany
- Item Length: 20.25 in
- Room: Bedroom, Home Office/Study, Living Room, Den
- Handle Material: Wood